22 8 / 2014
Graduated high school. Collected something really stupid. Smoked a cigarette. Got so drunk you passed out. Snorted cocaine. Rode every ride at an amusement park. Gone to a rock concert. Helped someone. Gone fishing. Watched four movies in one night. Gone long periods of time without sleep. Lied to someone. Failed a class. Smoked weed. Dealt drugs. Been in a car accident. Been in a tornado. Cried yourself to sleep. Flown on a plane. Cheated on someone. Been cheated on. Written a 10 page letter. Gone skiing.Been sailing. Lost someone you loved. Shoplifted something. Been to jail. Dangerously close to being in jail. Skipped school. Had detention. Got in trouble for something you didn’t do. Stolen books from the library. Gone to a different country. Dropped out of school. Watched the “Harry Potter” movies. Had an online diary. Had a yard sale. Had a lemonade stand. Actually made money at the lemonade stand. Been in a school play. Been fired from a job. Swam with dolphins. Taken a lie detector test. Voted for someone on a reality TV show. Written poetry. Read more than 20 books a year. Gone to Europe/America. Loved someone you shouldn’t have. Used a coloring book over age 12.Had surgery. Taken a taxi. Seen the Washington Monument. Had more than 5 IM’s/online conversations going at once. Overdosed. Been in a fist fight. Gone surfing in California. Had a hamster/guinea pig. Pet a wild animal. Used a credit card. Did “spirit day” at school. Dyed your hair. Got a tattoo. Got straight A’s. Been on the Honor Roll. Know someone with HIV or AIDS. Played on a sports team. Snuck out of the house. Swore at a teacher. Gone laser tagging. Had a romantic relationship. Been on the TV.French braided. Skinny-dipped. Driven a car. Performed in front of an audience.Gone bungee-jumping. Been to Mexico. Crashed a car. Sky dived. Been kissed in the rain. Made an 11:11 wish. Drank alcohol. Forwarded a chain letter. Made a mistake.
22 8 / 2014
Bad thing about a writer's mind
- 1: Oh what a wonderful dream to wake up from. Now I'll give you five story ideas.
- 2: You're tired? Well I'm sorry but I must keep these ideas coming until it's almost 4am and you're dozing off on your computer/notebook.
- 3: I know how you can solve this plot hole.... with this scene.
- 4: That person over there looks like OC... oh! This gives me an idea! Who cares if you have nothing to write it down with.
- 5: Wow... here's a great way to word that scene you can't get down. Too bad in five minutes you won't remember much more than two sentences. From different paragraphs.
- 6: You know what would be great? Instead of this happening, this happens and I am so glad this brilliant idea makes you want to write and not focus on this geometry question!
- 7: Yeah, I got nothing.